Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5reasonsilovemycountry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5reasonsilovemycountry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 5rem in px, aso lagan me shadi racha lem, asomi tk in, asomi tk video song, asomiya video song,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

ಮೌನ

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
ಇಷ್ಟ ಪಡೋಕೆ 5 ಕಾರಣ ಸಾಕಾಗಲ್ಲ
ತುಂಬಾ ಇದೇ ಆದರೆ ಹೇಟ್
ಮಾಡೋಕೆ ಒಂದ ಕಾರಣಾನು ಸಿಗಲ್ಲ 
ನನ್ನ ದೇಶನಾ.. Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can't state any particular reasons for my 
eternal feel of patriotism 🇮🇳 
Its just an unconditonal love which can 
never be explained 💐💐💐 Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dilkideharise

read more
 1 World most ancient culture
2.  unity in diversity
3. It's God's own land Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#dilkideharise

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
To love my motherland
needs no reason, to convey,
silent Love often carries more depth
than showing it out loud...
Do we need reasons to love 
our parents? Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Anaya Agarwal

read more

.....I just love it because...

.....love has no reasons Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Sita Prasad

read more
1. 'My' country just say it once, love just flows. Like you say my parents, my family.
2. The slogans/shlokas/sayings from various languages--Atithi devo bhava
                     Twameva Mata Pita twameva
 Uppu karpurambu nokka polikanundu... 

3. The vastness, variation of my country - - - variation in climate, flora, every 100metres in India language changes. 

4. The history and mythology of my country is eternal. Even today we mortals can find solutions to our issues and queries. They define our existence. 

5. India has a legacy of music and fine arts. Yes, of scholars in education and academics as well. 

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhu Jain

read more
Existence of my soul 
Essence of life
Value of culture 
Secrets of history 
 Virtue of Hospitality . Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Hansika Bansal

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #bmhansika #bmwritingmarathon #bmmarathon2 #eccedentesiasthb #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not because I was born here or I eat here ,
But because my heart adores this place ,
My soul belongs to this place, 
My eyes see it's grace ,
My body grows in this place ,
Moreover, I wholly belong to this place . Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #bmhansika #bmwritingmarathon #bmmarathon2 #eccedentesiasthb  #YourQuoteAndMine

hirpara amit

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. life #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #YourQuotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My county from reason to vision and give passion to put every tension side and give strength to me to complete every missions. Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #life #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yourquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, on the momentous occasion of India's Independence Day, let's talk about things that we cherish about our respective homelands. Write #5reasonsilovemycountry. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
1. This is where I was born and raised.
2. Unity in variety.
3. Ancient Indian Culture.
4. Spiritual value.
5. A peace-loving country Welcome to the day 15 of the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification