Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oddnumberedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oddnumberedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about add 3 odd numbers to get 30 in 3 steps, sum of odd numbers from 1 to 100, find the odd one out, choose the odd one out, encircle the odd one out,

• 33 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Suman Prajapat

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #oddnumberedpoem. A poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Against all odds
I married him
And all he wanted was
to get even with me
for reasons I know not.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #oddnumberedpoem. A poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #oddnumberedpoem. A poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Isn't it odd
that there are no even words in any line
nor are there even lines
in this poem
that I've penned?  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #oddnumberedpoem. A poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 17 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #poemtime #oddnumberedpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's so odd
that I write a poem
against all odds
Even when the odds are against me
Yes, it's odd
Writing a poem
When I am at my wits end
Yet I write, 
to humour me
For, I love living on the edge
of life's precarious, dangerous ledge
 Welcome to the day 17 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #poemtime #oddnumberedpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweta

▪︎Odd Numbered Poem▪︎

I am a parched land,
yearning for a drop of your rain.
I am a withered petal,
wishing for a touch of your hand.
I am a white canvas,
craving for a stroke of your brush.
A dupe of sheer lonliness, I am;
Looking for figures to befriend
Irked being solus, I wish to interblend. #yqbaba 
#yopodimo 
#oddnumberedpoem 
#poemtime 
#swet_a

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 17 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #poemtime #oddnumberedpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I slept late

Last night slept 
Till late today
Dreams were beautiful
Too beautiful rather
Jerked myself suddenly
Rubbed my eyes
Whacked my forehead
Life's not any
Stuff of dreams... 

Welcome to the day 17 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #poemtime #oddnumberedpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Writing a poem
that's about you
is not only a poem
it's a love
deep from the corner of my heart Welcome to the day 17 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Madhu Jain

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #oddnumberedpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I 
thought you have 
changed but it was my 
mistake to hope so from you usually.  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #oddnumberedpoem #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #oddnumberedpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Creative people are often found either disagreeable or intimidating by mediocrities.What is a genius? A person who demands little to nothing from others, but is often found extremely difficult to have around. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Write a poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it. #oddnumberedpoem #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
We all have some unique odds those we own 
Few accept it else want to change them anyways
The yearning to be even within each exists

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #oddnumberedpoem. A poem with odd number of words in each line and odd number of lines in it.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification