Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best liferewards Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best liferewards Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love and life quotes in tamil, shayaris of life and love, happy with my life, love of my life guitar tabs,

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #liferewards #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Has Primary concern to their exigency 
Patience in every circumstances
Face all storms with a violent wind
Manifest themselves at every turn
Work hard towards new direction
Never give up on aspiration Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #liferewards #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Work continuously till success
And not stop working 
Even after attaining it. Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

read more
turn adversities into opportunities .  Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Reward themselves n others with their kindness, compassion, hard work, dedication and the will to never give up.. Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #liferewards #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Yes... But I will fight till last.. I will achieve my aim, the biggest thing to do something for women's safety... Today I don't have power and post but the day I achieve it... I will give my contribution in this direction the utmost. ✌️

read more
Fight with their own problems till last. Now I want to share an incident. I have been very meek kind of girl since my childhood. I tried to protect myself with perverse and cheap comments and staring by closing myself inside the four walls. Actually, many girls had done this and still doing this.  We find ourselves very afraid and weak in front of these bullshits and assholes who just have one job to tease girls on road side or in balcony or in colony. I have recently shifted to a new city. In front of balcony there is window of servants room of back side neighborhood's building. I regularly sit for half an hour in sunlight for vitamin D and these uneducated vulgar people continously  stare and disturb. It has been very irritating. Should I stop sitting in sunlight. After 25 for the first time I have come out of my hometown.  My parents are not with me. I am literally afraid and worried what should I do...
I don't want to give them any type of  tension to my parents regarding this...
I think I should stop sitting in balcony...
I know our country doesn't bother about the miscreants and rapists and acid attackers... Girls had suffered, Girls have to suffer... 🤐😥 Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine

Yes... But I will fight till last..
I will achieve my aim, the biggest thing to do something for women's safety... Today I don't have power and post but the day I achieve it... I will give my contribution in this direction the utmost. ✌️

sk

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #liferewards #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
live not just to win in life but to live every moment of life. Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
doesn't stop at hurdles... Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #liferewards #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
Life rewards those who
leave their comfort zone, 
And work hard for getting goal.  Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Aahaan

Life is very unpredictable and we don't know what can happen to us or our loved ones the next minute. Maybe that's why it is advised that we should always prioritize our relationships over our ego. Because we never know what can be our last words to someone. #LifeIsBeautiful #liferewards #lifegoals #lifejourney #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with @__KAVYANJALI_ DAS_

read more
You never know when you will be called,
So accept your flaws,
Ask for forgiveness,
Forgive them, 
Forget them,
& Just Move On.  Life is very unpredictable and we don't know what can happen to us or our loved ones the next minute. Maybe that's why it is advised that we should always prioritize our relationships over our ego. Because we never know what can be our last words to someone. #lifeisbeautiful #liferewards #lifegoals  #lifejourney  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with @__KAVYANJALI_ DAS_

Shubhi Mahajan

Good morning. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts. #liferewards #shubhindiquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
never doubt on their own work.

जीवन उन लोगों को पुरस्कृत करता है जो अपने काम पर कभी संदेह नहीं करते हैं। Good morning. Begin your day with your #freshthoughts. #liferewards #shubhindiquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification