Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearLoneliness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearLoneliness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist. In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You stay with me when nobody does
You accompany me when I'm depressed
My broken heart loves you to be your best friend forever! Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist.

In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

JYOTI GUPTA

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist. In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
     I LOVE  YOU
            ♥️♥️ Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist.

In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist. In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQ

read more
    To be honest, for the first time when I met you, you felt very bad, you did not look good at all. It seemed like there was no one with me, I have fallen alone, sometimes even used to cry. I used to think a lot.
   But slowly when I face you two or three times, I started to feel comfortable with you. Earlier I used to feel alone with you, today I started getting you with me. You became a friend with whom I would express all my thoughts, share my sorrows and sometimes even scream and cry, which would lighten my mind.
   Thank you for not feeling me alone with yourself. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution
Collaborating with YourQ

Feba

read more
You evinced an amorphous me to dwell with me a little longer;
Reiterating to the silence that it does  have a crescendo!
You enthrall me with your ability to keep me sane in midst of chaotic insanity...
Merging with many shades of me ;to help me gain a stability...
You are the source of my words
You are the peace to my chaos Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

khusi

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist. In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ankitagu #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Tumhe log Bura bolte hai.
Magar tum bure Nahi ho.
Ek tumhi tho ho Jo sache ho.
Banki SB tho bs jhut hi hai.
Is duniya Mai ,
Qki har koi yahan tnha hi hai.
Koi Apne sapne k liye  tnha hai,
Tho koi apno ke liye tnha hai,
Magar har koi tnha hai yahan..
 Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitagu

Nfb ..

read more
     You and I are my dear eachother's unrecognized rewards.We ended up together because of the choices we made and I can't be less thankful to you,for embracing me with open arms.People often think you in negative sense,some kind of stigma is attached to you,that you lead people to darkness but my dear,those are people who aren't aware of the bundle of things that you offer.With you,one can be at one's most honest self, introspect their soul, increase connectivity with the inner self and also the Maker .You are empowering,with you the urge to satisfy everyone ends ,we don't have to kill our identity just to mingle with the crowd,with you we can maintain it.The desperation to seek other's validation ends and only your own heart's approval,your own happiness matters.Once anyone gets the taste of your forbidden sweetness,then there is no going back.Isn't it better that we start to enjoy you,instead of cursing and regretting on ending up with you.
   Thankyou my dear,for allowing me to be me,for helping me to search for my soul.You are truly an easily obtained paradise.

Undoubtedly yours.
   Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Priya Thakur

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist. In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collabora

read more
For you there is no space in my life.
Because I have my
 hobbies and work
 to do and I love to be
  engaged  in my own work. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Collabora

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

I have never walked your path so far.
But if you ever stalk me, I'll make sure
to keep a huge gap between us.  I know how to handle you, keep you at bay,
with the many activities I am engaged with.  You may creep up on me in my
weaker moments, but I have the strength 
to throw you aside and not succumb 
to that feeling called 'loneliness'.

Akthari Begum

read more
Is in just thoughts.  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

suraj sharma

read more
Now u can leave me and go
I don't need u anymore as u already know 
Now I have sumone who never makes me feel lonely
Coz for my happiness she is my one and only 
Now I have sumone who makes my day
U might get jealous but she is my beautiful bae
So now deres no place in my life for you 
And watever I said is really really true 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification