Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best solivagant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best solivagant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about solivagant quotes, merc sol use in hindi, eleesa g sol glycerin uses in hindi, sol this shit 10, pracharam veru sol in tamil,

• 3 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Ayushi Dauneriya

Musings from the novella I am writing in my diary. #solivagant

read more
"...And when I was not happy, it never meant I was necessarily sad either. I read somewhere, 'absence of sadness isn't always progress'. I reckon there was always a zone between sorted and clumsy; and that is exactly where my life fabricated me." Esther took a deep breath and continued, "You know how they say, everyone is in his own time zone. I think it kind of makes sense. It's like although you are constantly in the time zone of the goals, things or people you yearn for, they're never in yours. And that, my friend, is heartbreaking." Musings from the novella I am writing in my diary. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

Musings from the Novella I'm writing in my diary. #solivagant

read more
You will look for
the traces of me
in cities and trains
but in the woods
and mountains.

You will look for
me in your heart,
but I'll be gone.

You will look for
me everywhere
but in this
poem.   Musings from the Novella I'm writing in my diary. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

read more
People would say that time heals everything, you just have to find a muse to carry on. But the irony is, wounds deepen with time unlike your body wounds. They just happen to develop a thin sheath over time, which when pinched, would ooze out the things you've been trying to console yourself for. And your whole body aches in one go.  Musings from the Novella I'm writing in my diary. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

Musings from the novella I'm writing in my diary. #solivagant

read more
.. And there I stood again. Someone quoted me well, "I have been to many places but standing in the middle of nowhere has always been my favorite". Despite being the breath of our worlds, each one of us was in someone else's pit. We were so indulged in looking for motivation, matching up the milestones they'd set for us, finding a muse; we forgot to realize the fact that, we too, were an inspiration for the ones we kept in our pits. Musings from the novella I'm writing in my diary. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

read more
People move on, lives change, some move to other countries some remain in the same, some make upto their goals some don't. Life is a strange thing, you know. Because no matter what you call it: a phenomenon, a cycle or a law; it just never stops, like a clock. Musings from the Novella I'm writing in my diary. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

read more
Life was easier, until MCQs started defining her character.  Musings from the Novella I'm writing in my diary. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

read more
They say that the worst thing in life is to watch your life crashing down. 

I saw him shatter on my shoulder while he pretended to smile. And that, my love, wasn't very peaceful to look at. Musings from the Novella I'm writing in my diary. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

Because she's a happy peaceful soul. #solivagant

read more
Despite the fact that
life wasn't always on
track, she kept on
laughing 24*7, enjoying
every bit of the
universe and people
would ask, "how can
you be so full of life?".
To which she'd
simply smile and say,
"Because my heart
is at peace". Because she's a happy peaceful soul. #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

Dedicated to some girl out there. #yqbaba #Marriage #solivagant

read more
Marriage to her is that one word that has the power to break the brave girl inside her, since forever. 

Who fears nothing but marriage.
Who could fight anything but marriage.
Who desires everything but marriage.

And that, my friend, is marriage to her. Dedicated to some girl out there. #YQBaba #marriage #Solivagant

Ayushi Dauneriya

read more
She wanted to be independent. 
They wanted her to be dependent. 

The two lettered "in" parted them forever.  Musings from the Novella I'm writing in my diary. #Solivagant
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification