Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3thingsneverdo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3thingsneverdo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3th richest man in the world, 3th prime minister of india, marathi kavita 3th, 3th कविता, 3th class english book,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Unfortunately, I slip.. slip repeatedly. 🤦‍♀️ Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Allow my emotions to get the better of me. 
Let my emotions be ruled by another. 
Never forget to implement the above two.  Unfortunately, I slip.. slip repeatedly. 🤦‍♀️

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

JYOTI GUPTA

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Trust
Trust
 &
Trust Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1:- LOVE
2:- TRUST
3:- CARE Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Gita Khanna

read more
1.Acting on impulse

2.selling myself short

3.fearing to voice my feelings Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

CK JOHNY

read more
Hurried Promise
Marriage
Taking Loan Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Sayam Shah

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqcollab

read more
1- Blind Trust on Anyone.

2- Expecting Something In Return.

3- Comparing Yourself To Others. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#yqquotes #yqcollab

Rakhi Jain

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rakhijain

read more
Trust you 
Love you 
Care for you Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#rakhijain

Dr Upama Singh

read more
1.Quit my post doc
2. Never trust on stranger
3.True love Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

k. Mishra

read more
 Never look back
Beg for anyone  to stay in my life Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhav Jha

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Collab and tell us about the 3 things you'll never do again in your life. #3thingsneverdo #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
i'll not lie to myself
i'll not be in ego to myself
again i'll not lie to myself Welcome to the day 29 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with Swapna Biswas
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification