Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best februarypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best februarypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love week in february 7 to 14, 7 to 14 february love week list, february 2019 love days, rose day and all days in february, astronomy picture of the day feb 23 2008,

• 48 Followers
  • 52 Stories

Chitra Iyer

February is here. Welcome February and dedicate a poem to it. #poemtime #februarypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsmusings

read more
I see a midget
waking up in the calendar
proud of her place
hoping to unlock happier days. 
The midget smiles
I walk with her, unhurriedly
looking hopefully at her
mouthing 'Welcome February'— % & February is here. Welcome February and dedicate a poem to it. #poemtime #februarypoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsmusings

Gita Khanna

Welcome February and dedicate a poem to it. :) #februarypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Welcome to you, O February, 
How I longed for you ,this chilly winter
Looks like some layers of clothing will go off my back, little Arjun shall bath at least once in 3 Days..( Frequency was once in 7 ! Mine shan't divulge.. ) 
Nip I'm the air going, Spring on the way
And I who thrive, pay cheque to pay cheque  , three  days less to count.. 
Welcome Dear... 
 Welcome February and dedicate a poem to it. :) #februarypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome February and dedicate a poem to it. :) #februarypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's the month of love
for the world
a different reason
and for me
a different person.....  Welcome February and dedicate a poem to it. :) #februarypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It's a new month, the month of love. Begin your February by dedicating a poem to the month. #februarypoem #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
February is the month of love
where you see love in the air 
Everything seems fresh and red
If you have never been in love, 
February is the month 
To be in love with... It's a new month, the month of love. Begin your February by dedicating a poem to the month. #februarypoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Thakur Deepak Kumar

dear february, don't find love for me i've felt that enough, find a vacant place in my heart where i can feel peace. #February #FebMonthofLove #februarypoem

read more
dear february,

don't find love for me 
i've felt that enough, 
find a vacant place in my heart 
where i can feel peace.— % & dear february,

don't find love for me i've felt that enough, find a vacant place in my heart where i can feel peace.
#february 
#febmonthoflove #februarypoem

Madhu Jain

It's a new month, the month of love. Begin your February by dedicating a poem to the month. #februarypoem #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I welcome you with lots of happiness and love
It's the month of celebrations
as it's moving ahead for exams
and summer vacations 💃💃
 It's a new month, the month of love. Begin your February by dedicating a poem to the month. #februarypoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearfebruary • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #February #februarypoem

read more
Let the fire within burn
to live life to the fullest
may each day spent is
worth remembering too
let us take a leap of faith
make the bond deeper
love you hamesha

❤

— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearfebruary
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Naveen Mittal

It's a new month, the month of love. Begin your February by dedicating a poem to the month. #februarypoem #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Leap wakes up now
From his four year slumber
To Jump on a year. It's a new month, the month of love. Begin your February by dedicating a poem to the month. #februarypoem #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Nfb ..

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearfebruary • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #February #februarypoem

read more
my January has been quite unsettling 
breaking all my previously held notions
about life,about people and to even about
myself. I have reached at the stage when I am
seeking to hold to something when everything is 
rendering me to nothing.
I don’t know where to go,which path 
to choose anymore because 
I have always listened to my 
heart but now its numb,hiding in some silent shelves .
 I don’t expect you to be happiest to 
me but I do request you to be kind to me as I don’t think 
I can handle 
anything more than this ..
 Yours  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearfebruary
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

marmalade ツ

arrival of another year for me, a bit too late perhaps, in february, seems odd. and the reminiscing of it during the end of april, even stranger. stranger and stranger #februarypoem

read more
in february — % & arrival of another year for me,
a bit too late perhaps, 
in february, seems odd.
and the reminiscing of it
during the end of april,
even stranger.

stranger and stranger
loader
Home
Explore
Events