Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eventoday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eventoday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling even more in love with you, i love you even though you hurt me quotes, even though we fight i still love you quotes, i love you even though we fight quotes, i love you even if you are not mine,

• 33 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Rahul Sharma

#Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary

read more
the thorns of past prick hard when I accompany myself. #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feeling grievance for myself is my situation... As no one is there to even feel sorry for me!  #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm expecting that my old happy days would come again😞.......  #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 22/365

read more
I derive strength from you,
the power of your words,
the magic of your touch,
the security of your love,
you remain my world,
my dearest daddy... #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

22/365

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
I regret that I ever loved him  #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
I'm that shy girl who talks alot but with herself only !  #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #darkness #loneself

read more
My lone self
glows in the dark #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yourquotes #yourquotebaba #darkness 
#loneself

sanjana

read more
I wish you good morning 
But the only difference is 
now I wish with my eyes . #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

The Cold Summers

read more
a bird isn't thrown away
by the members of its own flock,
yet these humans tend to trap them
with their silly useless temptation plot !

And we still dare to boldly say,
6th sense makes the difference for us all !! #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I feel being pulled by the waves, dragging me down into the depths of the ocean.  Water bodies continue to frighten me. #Collab and tell what happened in the past that continues to happen #eventoday  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification