Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best memoriesin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best memoriesin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for family love and memories, quotes on sweet memories of love, hindi poems on love memories, memories with friends quotes and sayings, short quotes on memories with friends,

• 44 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Recollecting memorable moments back to mind Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Consciously bringing 
action back to mind Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life love

read more
Deep as Ocean
Always their Mission Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #love

Mouni Kanna✍

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can heal heart 
Can kill heart Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Time tossing up pictures , 

era  bygone..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
past that change our future completely..... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words.

Shubhi Mahajan

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #365days365quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Suddenly getting different expressions without anything. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #365days365quotes

अyushityagi.

read more
Some memories just like अजूबा 
Never replace to  other memories.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
 Beautiful treasures of our special moments
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words.

Poonam Suyal

read more
Moments from the past kept safe Participate in this #rapidfire and define #memoriesin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification