Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best futurebelongsto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best futurebelongsto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about islamic love quotes for future wife, i wish you all the best in your future, all the best in your future endeavors quotes, all the best in your future endeavours quotes, know your future by date of birth and time,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #futurebelongsto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
those who believe in the
 beauty of their dreams.. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #futurebelongsto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my dreams. They reside there.
Today belongs to me, I am building castles in the air.
My dreams are eyeing the castles, the present is enjoying me.
When the future wakes up in a present,
The dreams will leave the castles and I will reside there.
Until then, let the future own my dreams..
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
The one who has left living the past, and,
Enjoying every moment of present. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
Who believes in oneself. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

All the doors shut over again
Happiness is at an endless end
Tears have dried off cuz of pain
Heart shrinks down in vain
Nerves crying out for a normal life
Fears are standing just besides
Soul shivering out of a cause
Like life's taken a pause
Colours have faded away their gloss
Even shadows seem to be moving away 
Time will tell what future holds
Right now, waiting for my birth again
 Misery of NITT

17/01/08

#fromthearchives 
#shivers #pause #futurebelongsto#rebirth #gloss #colours

Gita Khanna

read more
 Those who can make  most of the present..  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #futurebelongsto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
I will conquer everything 
with my righteous deeds. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
those, who controls the present Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Winterpens 16

read more
Those who takes their present as a beautiful present 🎁 of GOD 🙂 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the wise Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #futurebelongsto  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification