Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2345poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2345poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 1 2345 i love you, toro family 234 tiktok, 234 angel number, 234 country code, 234-236 w 14th st,

• 33 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Springblossoms

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. Here's my try: Do you not miss me in the same way I do not miss you? #HUmanity #lost #Race #equality #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
In the
Race of equality,
We lost the essence
Of humanity holding hearts peacefully! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way
I do not miss you?

Chitra Iyer

✨ Poem prompt - Write a Poem with 2345 words respectively in each line. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpoemprompt #yqow women #2345poem #poemprompt #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
The kitchen
not my territory
This womaniya flies free
appointed CEO of multinational company

✨ Poem prompt - Write a Poem with 2345 words respectively in each line. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owpoemprompt

#yqow women #2345poem #poemprompt #empoweringwomen                  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Sakshi Vashist

Would the heart heal faster
If it had seen the end already?

Had it known that 
Both our expectations 
Would not be met?

Would it care less
Knowing destiny had
An alternate plan,
A better one that too?

Tell me
Do you really think
The distance would have been easier
Had we shaken on it 
On our first night together? 
 #2345poem 
#heartbreak #breakup #easy #question

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. Here's my try: Do you not miss me in the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine #Abstract #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
Abstract is
a form of
emotion which has no
explanation till you accelerate it.... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way
I do not miss you?   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. Here's my try: Do you not miss me in the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine #bestenglishyqquotes

read more
Just wait
I am coming
winding up everything quickly
pausing thoughts that are overspeeding. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. Here's my try: Do you not miss me in the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Dear life, 
Let's be friends
In an unfriendly world
Untill death becomes too jealous... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. Here's my try: Do you not miss me in the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
In life.
You don't know.
Whether you will live.
Or die famous or unknown.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© Feb,2020. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Hey you...
Yes,you only...
Do not simply dream...
Work towards that to Achieve✌️🦋 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way

Madhu Jain

read more
May be 
You don't trust 
But one day I 
will be the best doctor  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way

praveen kalabhavi

read more
The less 
you respond to 
negative people, the more 
peaceful your life will become awesome. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2345poem with 2, 3, 4 and 5 words in the four lines. 

Here's my try:

Do you
not miss me
in the same way
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification