Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FreedomPlayground Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FreedomPlayground Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about freedom fighters of india with names and details in kannada, freedom fighters names with images, freedom fighters images with names, who is the first freedom fighter in india, slogans by indian freedom fighters in hindi 10,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sanan

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FreedomPlayground #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That kicks you out of restriction Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #FreedomPlayground #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FreedomPlayground #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that's confined in boundaries of rules and duties.  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #FreedomPlayground #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
Where you can play as per your rules but mind about the other person's presence over there too.  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

Where one enjoys full Liberty

Either to Play or 

Just be a Spectator.

Many prefer to be Umpires!  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

Where you can play football 

Without any Goalposts!

Just side kick, it is a Goal!

Pat yourself 🙂👍 Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Where we play free.. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
where everyone can play all the games they want without any fear Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Storm Enchantra

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FreedomPlayground #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Afghanistan #Freedom please keep them in your thoughts & prayers many are now starving. If anyone knows a safety group drop a line.

read more
Freedom is that playground
That you take for granted
Thinking it's always going to be there
In reality it's an illusion
Anyone can lose their Freedom,
at any time
My friends that are like family in Afghanistan didn't think they'd lose it
Yet here they are struggling to survive
In one groups ideology
It's not right
So please hold on to your Freedom tight, don't let go, don't give in
It's worth the fight Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

#afghanistan #freedom please keep them in your thoughts & prayers many are now starving. If anyone knows a safety group drop a line.

Nida Tabasum

read more
Where we play with our own life! Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #FreedomPlayground #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Where everyone can play their game
 Without any bound. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification