Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiweretotellyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiweretotellyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi, ifi techsolutions, you were my crush till you said you love me, once upon a time you were a little girl with big dreams, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics,

• 23 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If I were to tell you,
I would tell you 
What I could tell you
Rather than,
What I should tell you
Coz, telling is not a matter of language
But a communication of thought
Expressed in words. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anjali Bisht

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That the only moment I am waiting for
Is to be with you again.
The moment when we could be together
The moment that will last for long but not forever.
If u were to tell you
When the days feel like years and night eternal
It's your thought that gives me a reason to smile
It's your touch that will make me alive
If I were to tell you
As the sky is for star,
The posy for the flies
You are a home where I want to live my winter nights Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Lipsa..👰

If I were to tell you to write another poem but this time together By replacing those heavy metaphors and rich similes with some latent verses soaked with simplicity, with some smell of us #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqquotes #NAPOWRIMO #ifiweretotellyou #yqdidi5

read more
If I were to tell you
to write another poem 
but this time together
By replacing those heavy
metaphors and rich similes
with some latent verses 
soaked with simplicity, with
some smell of us
 If I were to tell you
to write another poem 
but this time together
By replacing those heavy
metaphors and rich similes
with some latent verses 
soaked with simplicity, with
some smell of us

Osho Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
What is love...
Then,
I will tell you.
Love like philistine
As pious as nature...
But... 
In exchange, 
Expect like civilized... 
Or expect karo ही मत... 
That is far better.🌻
 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #heartly_thoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #scarredsouls

read more
that when you told me to stop
loving you,
My heart was ignorant,
Would you believe me?
If I were to tell you
when the soul,you left broken
still chose you,
Would you believe me?
The heart ,
got scarred,
with wounds, forever,
but still skips a beat,for you
Would you still believe me? Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
#heartly_thoughts 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#scarredsouls

cressy adoline

#ForMySister Jennifer Xavier #feelbetterthanever #friendship_vibes #loveurlife Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That you are the one
Who inspire many 
Gloomy hearts to
Recover from their
Distress; Now it is
Your time to show
Your loved ones that
Your heart is always
With them and you
Will cheer up only 
And only for them!
 #formysister Jennifer Xavier
 #feelbetterthanever
 #friendship_vibes 
#loveurlife

Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 6/30 #yqbaba

read more
THANKFUL

How to walk,
How would you 
Ever run?
Said my Mother to me.

If I were to tell you 
How to talk,
How would you
Ever orate?
Said my Father to me.

If I were to tell you
What to write
How would you 
Ever become a writer?
Said that Blank page to me.

And till date, 
I thank these three
For making me 
The person I am. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

6/30
#yqbaba

Hari Varma

I always hated you, That would be an understatement I despise your perennial indifference I fear your unpredictability I doubt your deceptive expressions Your disgusting face puts me off Your grotesque features say it all #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #ifiweretotellyou #varmaji #3of30

read more
I always hated you,
That would be an understatement

I despise your perennial indifference
I fear your unpredictability
I doubt your deceptive expressions
Your disgusting face puts me off
Your grotesque features say it all

I pray, 
Let these be untrue
even for my foe!

Read the rest in caption I always hated you,
That would be an understatement

I despise your perennial indifference
I fear your unpredictability
I doubt your deceptive expressions
Your disgusting face puts me off
Your grotesque features say it all

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
tomorrow we will wake up 
and magically find this lockdown
was just a bad dream, would 
you believe me?  
I know this is just wishful
thinking but it never hurts
to keep on dreaming!

k. Mishra

read more
A vaccine wouldn't stop the  new  coronavirus.what can u do right now ?
In the one in  which this vaccine development happens far too let to make a difference for the current outbreak.
If I were tell u,the world has  been responded with on unprecedented speed and mobilization  of resources.the new virus was in identified extremely quickly.
Sure we we're putting all our hopes  in a vaccine.. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the other prompt seemed difficult. Write this poem that begins with #ifiweretotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification