Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingswhenangry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingswhenangry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th kavita, 2th class english, 2th standard books,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉🏻Cantillate God's prayers
👉🏻Karma will wallop 
and shake at the proper time Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

I do get angry and I'm still working on it🤭🤦‍♀️ Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If the reason for the anger is a person, I tell myself that he must probably be happy wherever he is and I am unnecessarily burning in misplaced anger. 

If the reason for my anger is something going against me, I tell myself to lol coz my anger signifies that I too am going against myself and hurting me.  I do get angry and I'm still working on it🤭🤦‍♀️ 

Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.If my anger is not rectifyong things, it's impotent anger

2.I am  harming myself, increasing my
        blood pressure..  Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Asses the situation! 
Stay calm!  Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
1. I think about my Mother that she never become angry.

2. Advice of my mother that she tell me to drink water or have some food. Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Not a nice feeling it is afterwards if I flare up in anger but still if I do on and off I think at that time to:
Channelize the anger and not go berserk. 
Also not to shout incoherently so that all the effect of my anger and the points are diverted to my anger instead.  Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Anger begets Anger

Others too have equal rights to be Angry 😡 Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
✓ You dumb-ass it's not worth it
✓ No you twat, it's definitely worth it. Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

jaideep khanduja

read more
It's just a matter of time

Time is running out Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
1. Control!
2. All is well! Collab and tell us about the 2 things you tell yourself when angry. #aboutme #2thingswhenangry #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification