Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stillhave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stillhave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, still in love with ex quotes, breaking up with someone you still love, a letter to my ex boyfriend that i still love, quotes for my ex that i still love,

• 45 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Rahul Sharma

#Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #tinytales #Quote

read more
                 that spark left in me.
Challenges still ignite that fire. You can feel that current. I haven't  lost it yet. #Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqtales #tinytales #quote

Springblossoms

Your profound radiating energy keeps me alive💜✨💕 #stillhave #challengeaccepted #yqbaba life love #Soul #energy #youandme

read more
I still have that orbit to revolve around you all my lifetime, realizing your each phase that illuminates and attracts me. That energetic vibrations keeping me balanced and immortal. Your profound radiating energy keeps me alive💜✨💕

#stillhave #challengeaccepted #yqbaba #life #love #soul #energy #youandme

Atishay jain

#Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Faith in myself, I still have will to follow my dreams as I am still alive ! #Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past.  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not survive with your memories.. #Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past.  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
that memories of past which will've 
to be gathered in future again.  #Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mathan kumar G

The minute she left ;
An hour, A day, A week, A month and for years she stayed in thoughts! #stillhave  #yqbaba

K Harsita

#Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #challengeaccepted #yqbaba

read more

hope to feel the facets 
even if it can't be seen 
from bare eyes. #Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #challengeaccepted #yqbaba

Sakshi Vashist

#Roses #thorns #diary #Hidden #Poke #stillhave #istillhaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your roses
Hidden between my diary
They don't smell nice anymore
But the thorns still hurt 

#roses #thorns #diary #hidden #poke #stillhave #istillhaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

#Collab #stillhave #message #inbox #thankyou #unsentletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Those unsend messages
I read once in awhile
And thank myself
For not sending

#Collab #stillhave #message #inbox #thankyou #unsentletters #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #scars

read more
you,afresh,
in my scars. #Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotes #yqquotes 
#scars
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification