Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whensomeonetexts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whensomeonetexts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whens the new jungle book film out, whens diwali, whens coachella, shayri for wife be ome motyer i hindi 0, aadhar stetus ome 0,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I reply immediately 
So as to enquire 
about any help
Required from my side— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel like a candle 
Who gives light to someone— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

read more
I feel that he must have forgot me 
and now suddenly 
recollected and text me. 
Anyway 'Der Aaye Durust Aaye'
God Bless Him.— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
I send an emoji as gratitude. That's what everyone wants, to be replied to, to be heard.
Sometimes the conversation extends to a 'long time no see' type, sometimes, it is only monosyllable kind. — % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 I feel great ,excited and simply i adore a feeling of gratitude towards that person for still remembering me.🤗🤗😊😊😍😍— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kiran D Palankar

read more
ಸುಮ್ಮನೆ ಕುಳಿತಿದ್ದ ನನ್ನ ಮೊಗದಲಿ 
ನಗು ತರಿಸಿತು ಆ ಒಂದು ಸಂದೇಶ,
ಬಹು ದಿನಗಳ ಬಳಿಕ ಬಂದ 
ನಿನ್ನ ಆ ಮುದ್ದು ಸಂದೇಶ,
ಮನದ ಬೇಸರವ ಹೊಡೆದೋಡಿಸಿ 
ಮಂದಹಾಸವ ನೀಡಿದ ನಿನ್ನಯ ಸಂದೇಶ,
ನೀ ನನ್ನವಳಾಗುವೆ 
ಎಂದು ನುಡಿದ ಸುಂದರ ಸಂದೇಶ— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I would reply at once, because he deserves reply at the earliest! — % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Himangsu parai

read more
My reply will depends upon Who texts me,
It's always not about our ex ....
May be some old friend, in that case,
I will thank him/her for remembering me 
and very politely ask him/her
 How are you my friend??— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Agrawal

read more
It honestly feels like I'm reusable stuff for someone, using me when they want & throwing me far when their work is over!— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
It's such a good feeling..— % & Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone texts you after a long time? #aboutme #whensomeonetexts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification