Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wingedshoes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wingedshoes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes to win her back, nobokov poem to win love, abutment with wing wall, morning motivation wake up and win the day, you have to win the game,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

You break hearts and fly away
Don't fall for travelers.
Is that what they say?

You should have told me too,
If your shoes had wings.
I'd borrow them for a day or two. #wingedshoes #shoe #borrow #love #traveller #broken #heart

Satish Chandra

#wingedshoes #yqbaba #FreakySatty Prem Kumar Chanda and Saurabh Pratap S Singh have a look at this.😬😬😑😑😝😝

read more
If shoes had wings, it would have been still much better than the fact that "One can search anything on google" as the results are really fatal to witness... #WingedShoes

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

Prem Kumar Chanda and Saurabh Pratap S Singh have a look at this.😬😬😑😑😝😝

Satish Chandra

If shoes had wings,
कसम से बहुत पड़ती (कुछ) चुनिंदा नेताओं को,
वो भी उड़-उड़ के,
वो भी बार-बार। #wingedshoes

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

#ElectionFever

Preeta Sarkhel

If shoes had wings she would have flew to heaven to get back her DAD #yqbaba #wingedshoes #challenge

Roohi Bhargava

If shoes had wings, I would have flied all over the world.  #wingedshoes #YQBaba

Sumaiya Irshad

YourQuote Baba #wingedshoes

read more
If Shoes Had Wings,
Then Grounds Would Take A Sigh Of Relief. YourQuote Baba #wingedshoes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification