Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missourconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missourconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love and miss you so much poems, i miss you love shayari, i miss you so much my love, miss you quotes for him with images, love and miss u,

• 45 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With our eyes
With your love
With my smile
In front of me!  It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prachi shrivastava

I miss our small talk,
I miss our nick names,
I miss us,
I miss telling  you everything,
I miss our fights,
I miss our tight hugs,
I miss our long driving,
I miss our black coffee,
I miss that feeling you made me feel.
I miss our late night conversations.

It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
#missing 
#conversation 
#yqquotes 
#aestheticthoughts
#prachishri

Sri chandra sekar T.I

It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we didn't cared about the surroundings, 
We used to play with the words
We behaved like a child
We cared each other 
We spent more time only for us 
Whether we were torn-off but our convo doesn't!!! It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonali Agrawal

read more
Which were full of emotions..
But now u r lost,
I can only miss your eyes and your voice 
I have no other options,
But I miss those conversations... It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
When he often found an excuse to talk to me. It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #coffeeandlove

read more
which started with a coffee,
to unite two souls,
only to sustain for a short while... It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#coffeeandlove

Anaya Agarwal

read more

......texting is too mechanical... It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
With you outside of metro station... It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
When we used to talk for hours,
Made sweet promises to each other,
Made each other laugh at small things,
Supported each other in bad times,
And most importantly loved each other from the bottom of heart.♥️👑 It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
There is a strange emptiness that I feel, 
I feel that something is missing in my life, 
Then I realize, it's you my dear,
Without you in my life, there is no cheer.  It's time for a #lovepoem. #missourconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification