Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mindreader Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mindreader Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about begin with the end in mind quotes, mind blowing images with quotes, words that rhyme with mind, aerobic dance with countdown 40 min, where the mind is without fear poem translated in hindi,

• 21 Followers
  • 25 Stories

PADMAVATHI

Bizz_are_ Soul

If I could read minds,
I would have read mine,
to understand my sub-conscious... #rentmylife 
#rentomojo 
#mindread 
#mindreader 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqtales

Bizz_are_ Soul

I want to read my own mind and understand me more...if I don't then others can't ... #mindreader 545 #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #yqtalesyqquotes #YourQuotes

read more
If I could read minds
I would have tried
to re-invent myself each day... I want to read my own mind and understand me more...if I don't then others can't ...

#mindreader
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #yqtalesyqquotes 
#yourquotes

sanjana

If I could read minds.. 
I would have first attempted to read mine
As it is always entangled with my heart 
and makes me sentimental.  #ificould #yqbaba #mindreader

The Cold Summers

அடுத்தவர் நினைக்கும் எண்ணங்களை (மனங்களை / மனவோட்டத்தை) படிக்க முடிந்தால் என்ன செய்வீர்கள்? கொலாப் செய்து பதிவிடுங்கள்! குறியீடு: #மனிதமனம் #Collab #mindreader #yqkanmani #tamil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani

read more
ஏமாற்றத்தோடு அன்பு கலந்திருக்காது,
ஏமாற்றுபவர்களுக்கும் வேலை இருந்திருக்காது ! அடுத்தவர் நினைக்கும் எண்ணங்களை (மனங்களை / மனவோட்டத்தை) படிக்க முடிந்தால் என்ன செய்வீர்கள்? 

கொலாப் செய்து பதிவிடுங்கள்! 
குறியீடு: #மனிதமனம் 

#collab #mindreader #yqkanmani #tamil  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani

J Narayan

I have already gone through your grey matter and let myself free to roam within your despised thoughts. Unfortunately, the same moment you were trying to seize me with your love. 😄 #greymatter #mindreader #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yqdada #yourquote 😇

The Cold Summers

அடுத்தவர் நினைக்கும் எண்ணங்களை (மனங்களை / மனவோட்டத்தை) படிக்க முடிந்தால் என்ன செய்வீர்கள்? கொலாப் செய்து பதிவிடுங்கள்! குறியீடு: #மனிதமனம் #Collab #mindreader #yqkanmani #tamil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani

read more
ஏமாற்றத்தோடு அன்பு கலந்திருக்காது,
ஏமாற்றுபவர்களுக்கும் வேலை இருந்திருக்காது ! அடுத்தவர் நினைக்கும் எண்ணங்களை (மனங்களை / மனவோட்டத்தை) படிக்க முடிந்தால் என்ன செய்வீர்கள்? 

கொலாப் செய்து பதிவிடுங்கள்! 
குறியீடு: #மனிதமனம் 

#collab #mindreader #yqkanmani #tamil  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Share your #appidea for 2020. #Collab #tinku_ranjan_mitra #MyThoughts #mindreader #englishquote #NewApp #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Mind Reader"  

communication and care of the heart 
of every account holder. Share your #appidea for 2020.  #collab #tinku_ranjan_mitra #mythoughts #mindreader #englishquote #newapp #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Roohi Bhargava

If I could read minds, I would know what the other people think about me behind my back.  #mindreader #YQBaba

AakankshaTyagispeaks

If I could read minds
I wonder the circumstance
Wherein eventually,reality be revealed!!
     #wonder #mindreader #545challenge #findyourself #boostthyself #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification