Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mighthavesaid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mighthavesaid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, tonight i might fall in love beyonce, what is the meaning of might in hindi, what is the difference between tig welding and mig welding 10, i got a feeling that you might be high lyrics,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Eva Paul

Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Good night
all the good should come to you every minute every second... Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oh really( sarcastic tone)

Oh really( with empathy) Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #Broken #yqenglish #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
"I am Ok.."

"I am Broken..." Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #broken #yqenglish #yqaestheticthoughts

Hemlata Pandey

read more
We are not friends anymore

Whenever you need me, I always stand by your side. Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

read more
a word or two in front 
of my beloved ones'

a billion, zillion of words 
in my heart which I
actually felt for them 
and like to let them know
how much l really care 
and love them in actual!  Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqdada

read more
A chapter

Full novel
But didn't..because I thought not to trouble you by pouring out my heart.. Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #yqdada

brijeshrage

Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqenglish

read more
Sorry

Thanks you Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqenglish

xyz

Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #Fucking #Relatives #mighthavesaid #doublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

read more
Good bye.

Go to hell ! Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean.
#fucking #relatives
 #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I want to be left alone

I want you to force me to say,
Through what I have been passing... Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I can't be part of your journey 

I can't walk with you while you are holding someone else's hand... Let's correct the damages done when we said something we didn't mean. #mighthavesaid #doublecollab   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification