Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 534poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 534poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 534 lbs to kg, 534 dollars in rupees, 534 bus route, 534, the way i love you poem,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Springblossoms

Always spread love with everyone😊💜 it returns back as a heaven from God✨love you all💝🌠💞 #favouritemistake #534poem #365days365quotes #yqbaba life #Reality #Happiness #ignorance

read more
I love them immensely inspite 
Of their ignorance
My heart's favorite mistake.
 Always spread love with everyone😊💜 it returns back as a heaven from God✨love you all💝🌠💞

#favouritemistake #534poem #365days365quotes #yqbaba #life #reality #happiness #ignorance

Lipsa..👰

There is a difference between 1st priority and 2nd option #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi5 #534poem #yqtales #yqdada #365days365quotes #yqquotes

read more
The suffering is still there
Only meaning changed
She's yet second option There is a difference between 1st priority and 2nd option

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi5 #534poem #yqtales #yqdada #365days365quotes #yqquotes

Fairy Lights

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Dreams

read more
If only, I can star 
in a movie
where I finally win. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #dreams

CM Chaitanyaa

In the darkness of night, 
We often create;
Tears like deafening silence.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqspecial #yqpoetry #534poem #tears

Abid

#534poem #yqbaba #yqquotes love #paradise Love cannot be bought or exchanged. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with jessL

read more
It would have been nice,
   If you trust
more without any prejudice.  #534poem    
#yqbaba    #yqquotes
#love    #paradise
Love cannot be bought or exchanged.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with jessL

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The bed all ruffled unkempt
Like feelings unsaid
Waiting for smoothing touch Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

read more
Staying still waiting for midnight,
These chairs await,
For rest without burden. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

All around it green Algae

Stands high there

Up above blooms  lovely Lotuses💮🏵️ Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Chasing dreams invisible to others

Imagination or reality?

It's where both meet #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #534poem. 5 words in the first line, 3 words in the second line, and 4 words in the last line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Devil : "Do u want peace? "

O yes please!!! 

"Sell me your dreams" #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification