Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mumbaimonsoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mumbaimonsoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love my mum and dad, love my mum and dad, love your mum quotes, love you mum and dad, love quotes for mum,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Nitin K. Ravi

Prathamesh Malaikar

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening. Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monsoon #monsoonlove #monsoonvibes #mumbaimonsoon

read more
This is going to be a tough year for us. We all will be watching you from our window panes. Forbidden to go out due to circumstances, this year we won't be able to feel you in person. The Chai and pakode at the local thelas when you are pouring down in force will be missed pretty bad. Those crashing waves at the marine drive and corn butta on the streets will only invoke nostalgia, as we can't step out to experience the same. Nevertheless you still need to pour down heavily for the sake of our farmers who run our foodchain. Your every drop will bring them hope and bring food on our plates. Maybe next year we all can get drenched again, till then we will admire you through our window panes.

Eagerly waiting for your arrival,
 Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today, write a love letter to the season that's knocking on our doors. At times destructive, at times romantic, monsoon brings forth a range of emotions that are at once cherishable and saddening.

Share your #letters to the bringer of rain, the respite to farmers and the first love of new lovers. #dearmonsoon  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#monsoon #monsoonlove #monsoonvibes #mumbaimonsoon

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification