Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 353lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 353lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 353 ipc in hindi 210, ipc 353 in hindi 210, धारा 332 और 353, tales 353 tv, lovestory mp3 songs 10,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Happy :) #waitingforlove love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line. Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I was happy,
to be waiting for his
message and love Happy :)

#waitingforlove #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

Fairy Lights

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line. Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I love you
Is the need, to complete
A love story Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Abid

😅😅 #soultrigger Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line. Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

She promised togetherness 
and being in love always
But chickened out.  😅😅
#soultrigger 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

Gita Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line. Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Met him young
 was good to begin with
Both realized folly..  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line. Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #LoveStory #yqstory

read more
The last time
I cried the most 'coz
I remembered you... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Rajnish Sharma

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line. Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love you
Got no answer from her
Still loves you Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

Varadhan P M

read more
What's.   the future. of my love?

Does all love end in marriages?

Love ends marriages. (also) Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line. Note: A story has to have a conflict, which makes the reader want to know what happens next at the end of every line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Story of love
Penned by two authors together, 
Climax remained unagreeable #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Haleema Thanvi

read more
My dear love,
You are at distance above.
Don't stoop below. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

Arpita Mohanty

read more
Next morning he
Woke up, turned on data
She died bro.
( Notification) Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #353lovestory. 3 words each in the first and third line, and 5 words in the second line.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification