Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oldnewself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oldnewself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about finding old love quotes, poem on old age homes in hindi, i am too old for this shit, anchoring script for old hindi songs, 2 year old smokes 40 a day,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sheds itself

Builds itself Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

I love myself ...yes I do !!! ❣️😇😊 Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I love you Silvi"

"I love you Silvi" I love myself ...yes I do !!! ❣️😇😊

Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was an angry 
and passionate debater

is an accomodating 
and composed debater Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
Is just like a blurring picture where I can't even see myself 

Is just like a reflection in the mirror Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
Dearself

Dearhelp  Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
want to get everything 
first of all,

want to give everything to family
first of all. Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Has married my New Self

Has divorced my Old Self Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine

- आपका अभि

read more
1. Believed in Teamwork,
2. Ready to help others & 
3. Traveller

1. No belief in working with others,
2. Staying alone and enjoying music & 
3. Spending time in own cubical space  Participate in the #doublecollab and talk about your old self and new self. #oldnewself #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification