Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youarentastranger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youarentastranger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you my friends shayari, the way i love you poem, i love the shape of you,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Priya Nambi

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your are my soulmate.What ever done am never hate you.If you hate me,I will not hate you.
But definitely am not distrube your goal Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rajnish Sharma

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let's behave like a stranger,You eyes have X ray quality. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
You can feel free ...
Why such formalities between us?
Shed away differences in Status.
You are my equal, rather more than equal..
We are one in one!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Harsh Raj

read more
Familiarity breeds contempt... Isn't it?  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Harsh Raj

Aditi Mishra

read more
A Friend.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 to me, but the change in you is quite strange to me Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine

Firdausi Rahman

read more
Sometimes kinsfolk try to be stranger with their sadist nature..so beware everybody...so neither you are sadist nor kinsfolk..you are nothing but a bad omen..and you just need to have smile .. that's all... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
I can trust you fully and express everything whatever comes in my heart ❤😊 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
Life is easy as we move together. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Now that you live in my heart
 you've accepted ring in your finger. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #youarentastranger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification