Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notoften Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notoften Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 53 Followers
  • 61 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What does #notoften happens? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I talk to my friends 
But often I think about them
Which was often misunderstood by her! What does #notoften happens? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

#notoften #yqbaba

read more
It is not often that I stay up late, but when I do, it's usually reading motivational quotes to fix up my life.

Which I don't.  #notoften #YQBaba

Arshi Dokadia

#notoften #yqbaba

read more
It's not often that I raise my pen. 
To criticize the way I am.
I have learned with every rhyme,
To raise my eyebrow at the world,
A sharp, dry, scathing comment,
For your hypocrisy every time,
As I bubble wrap my insecurities,
Hide away from all the difficulties.
But now, I need to change the tide,
Acknowledge the shortcomings in the mirror,
Then ascertain or even worry about the future.
With every passing moment it gets clearer,
That the narcissist within me dies at every
scar made by my own pen.

But, my dear, it needs to be done.
Accept my own imperfection,
And work towards gratification.  #notoften #YQBaba

Haseena Dudekula

#notoften #yqbaba#yopowrimo Applicable within the parameters of decency and harmlessness ,to oneself and others

read more
It's not often that,
One dares to break rules,
But once  done ,
the thrill is unparalleled...
Just try it,
And add life to your life !
     #notoften #yqbaba#yopowrimo
Applicable within the parameters of decency and harmlessness ,to oneself and others

Haseena Dudekula

It's not often that 
the heart 
and
the mind
crave for the same person. #notoften#yqbaba#yopowrimo

kranthi Sowjanya

Participate in this #rapidfire and write what you don't find often. #notoften #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
True love and peace of mind Participate in this #rapidfire and write what you don't find often. #notoften #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

deepali sethi mehndiratta

It's not often that your mind,body and soul are made to feel complete by one individual  #notoften#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ Participate in this #rapidfire and write what you don't find often. #notoften #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine love life #bpositive Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                        One person... 
When we feel upset and not understand what to do now for relaxation and negative thoughts cover at same time that person came and ask for outside and take a cup of tea... ☕

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
Participate in this #rapidfire and write what you don't find often. #notoften #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #bpositive

Osho Jain

What does #notoften happens? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Why do I fear, how can I improve myself?

read more
We become recuperated from our fears, 
We afraid from our past,
We afraid from our future,
We afraid from contingencies that we may face,
And it is not that much easy to cope with those fears...
I am working on my fears, to get them rid of someday soon.
It is very easy to harness fear but it becomes the toughest to harness courage to deal with those fear .  What does #notoften happens? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Why do I fear, how can I improve myself?

Abhishek Latta

What does #notoften happens? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Questions from life remain unanswered... What does #notoften happens? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification