Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iopenyqto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iopenyqto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iop journals, iope,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Mayur Dayama

विचारों का सागर कितना गहरा है...😮 In our busy life, we often find less time to do things we like. We are thankful to all of you for finding time from your busy schedule to come here on YourQuote. We hope that we will be able to fulfill all your expectations from us. Collab on this quote and let us know all your expectations and about all those things that makes you open YourQuote atleast once everyday. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #iopenyqto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writ #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
                        see
how deep the ocean of thought is...

Different People 
Different Cultures 
Different Thoughts 
With one motive 
to Write...!👏 विचारों का सागर कितना गहरा है...😮

In our busy life, we often find less time to  do things we like. We are thankful to all of you for finding time from your busy schedule to come here on YourQuote. We hope that we will be able to fulfill all your expectations from us.

Collab on this quote and let us know all your expectations and about all those things that makes you open YourQuote atleast once everyday.
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #iopenyqto  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writ

Durga Kannan

In our busy life, we often find less time to do things we like. We are thankful to all of you for finding time from your busy schedule to come here on YourQuote. We hope that we will be able to fulfill all your expectations from us. Collab on this quote and let us know all your expectations and about all those things that makes you open YourQuote atleast once everyday. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #iopenyqto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
Read the like minded
The emotional ones
So hard to find outside

To ink my thoughts
To express my feelings
Where I am not judged

To broaden my perspective
By interactions and collabs
Hence knowing myself better

To take up the challenges
Feeling a sense of fulfillment
On completing them successfully
 In our busy life, we often find less time to do things we like. We are thankful to all of you for finding time from your busy schedule to come here on YourQuote. We hope that we will be able to fulfill all your expectations from us.

Collab on this quote and let us know all your expectations and about all those things that makes you open YourQuote atleast once everyday.
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

Dikshit Chopra

It also helps me create something that I can dedicate to my dear and near ones and also to those annoying thorns in my life... #yqbaba #newwritersclub #iopenyqto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
bring my thoughts into existence and read the other thoughts that exists already.. It also helps me create something that I can dedicate to my dear and near ones and also to those annoying thorns in my life...

Dikshit Chopra

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #iopenyqto #YourQuoteAndMine #Random Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club Abhishek Biswas Anonymous Forever 1st. Just kidding...

read more
Check if Anonymous Forever or Abhishek Biswas managed to comment first in the comments section of yq official pages. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #iopenyqto  #YourQuoteAndMine #random
Abhishek Biswas Anonymous Forever 1st. 
Just kidding...

Uma Viswakumar

In our busy life, we often find less time to do things we like. We are thankful to all of you for finding time from your busy schedule to come here on YourQuote. We hope that we will be able to fulfill all your expectations from us. Collab on this quote and let us know all your expectations and about all those things that makes you open YourQuote atleast once everyday. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #iopenyqto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more

To open the mind
To let the fresh words
Of wind to flow through
 In our busy life, we often find less time to do things we like. We are thankful to all of you for finding time from your busy schedule to come here on YourQuote. We hope that we will be able to fulfill all your expectations from us.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification