Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheatreOfTheWorld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheatreOfTheWorld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about drama and theatre, junoon a stage for theatre, war of the worlds theatre tour, william shakespeare theatre life, the valentine theatre,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories

PB Creator

रंगमंच की दुनिया में.... #theatreday #Movie #theatreday #TheatreOfTheWorld #Natak #Life_Story #Society

read more

radhe krishan

Shiv_ Dutt

Foodie foodie and foodie Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570. Now, wonder if you had that map and a ship, where would you go? Use #TheatreOfTheWorld #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foodie

read more
Than i will taste all the food  in the whole worldness.... Foodie foodie and foodie
Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570.

Now, wonder if you had that map and a ship, where would you go? Use #TheatreOfTheWorld  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #foodie

Mahima Jain

अंतरराष्ट्रीय रंगमंच दिवस की हार्दिक बधाई। हम सभी इस संसार रूपी रंगमंच में कोई न कोई किरदार निभा रहे हैं। चाहे हंसते हुए, चाहे रोते हुए अंततः हमें यह किरदार निभाने ही हैं। #थिएटर #TheatreOfTheWorld #WorldTheatreDay #किरदार #रंगमंच #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
वो ऊपर वाला हमारा सूत्रधार।
जिस मोड़ वो मोडे, हमें मुड़ जाना है,
जिस संग वो बांधे, हमें बंध जाना है।
ये जिंदगी एक रंगमंच है जनाब,
यहां रोज़ नए किरदार का आना जाना है।।
 अंतरराष्ट्रीय रंगमंच दिवस की हार्दिक बधाई।
हम सभी इस संसार रूपी रंगमंच में कोई न कोई किरदार निभा रहे हैं। 
चाहे हंसते हुए, चाहे रोते हुए अंततः हमें यह किरदार निभाने ही हैं।
#थिएटर #theatreoftheworld #worldtheatreday
#किरदार #रंगमंच #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Alok Jain

World is a big stage and we all are a part of it, still there are people who celebrate the art of theater to bring smile on everyone's face. Let's celebrate the joy of theater togeather on WORLD THEATER DAY #worldtheaterday #Rangmanch #TheatreOfTheWorld #Theater #Artist #actor

read more
World is a big stage and we all are a part of it, still there are people who celebrate the art of theater to bring smile on everyone's face, let's celebrate the joy of theater together on 
WORLD THEATER DAY
 World is a big stage and we all are a part of it, still there are people who celebrate the art of theater to bring smile on everyone's face. 
Let's celebrate the joy of theater togeather on WORLD THEATER DAY

#worldtheaterday #rangmanch #theatreoftheworld #theater #artist #actor

Swapnil Moon

Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570. Now, wonder if you had that map and a ship, where would you go? Use #TheatreOfTheWorld #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I must have started with the corners....
Hope you get it.... Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570.

Now, wonder if you had that map and a ship, where would you go? Use #TheatreOfTheWorld  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Srishti Yadav

Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570. Now, wonder if you had that map and a ship, where would you go? Use #TheatreOfTheWorld #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have gone to ,
Top of the highest mountains to touch the sky.
I would have gone ,
Deep into oceans to touch it's soul and find it's truth.
I would have lost in,
Dense jungles to know, what's in the  heart of the jungle.

Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570.

Gumnaam

read more
definitely want to feel Immensely beauty of nature. Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570.

Aniket Sen

Today, Vasco Da Gama reached India in 1498. Also, this is the same day the world's first modern-day atlas, called Theatrum Orbis Terrarum (Theatre of the World) was published in 1570. #TheatreOfTheWorld #wonderlust #lovetotravel #world #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #IfYouLikeItThenLetMeKnow Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would go to every corner of the world, whether it is beautiful or not.
I would enjoy all the fun & taste all the varieties of delicious food in the world.
I would go to every religious place & thank to god for making such a beautiful planet. 😉
#theatreoftheworld #wonderlust #lovetotravel #world #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I would like to see the Northern lights
lying in a forest in the Arctic wilderness.
Watch magic happening in the skies

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification