Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talkingtomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talkingtomyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to talk about with someone you love, please talk to me love poem, i love talking to you quotes, how to talk with girl to impress her in hindi, happy talking with you quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Priyank Jain

I've been looking at the stars
But it aint looking for peace
I've been talking to the mirror
But it ain't listening to me.  #rush_hunter #nightthoughts #talkingtomyself #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqtales

Aady

Over a cup of coffee In between the pauses of a conversation You come alive one more time Your words softer than rain They play like a tune you can't remember But impossible to forget Even after the tune is found #missingyou #repost #Disappearing #Captioned #talkingtomyself #savinggrace

read more
A cup of coffee and you... 

#captioned# Over a cup of coffee 
In between the pauses of a conversation 
You come alive one more time

Your words softer than rain
They play like a tune you can't remember
But impossible to forget
Even after the tune is found

Rumu Banerjee

I find out solutions!
Of all those stupid questions, 

I discover a new me!
For whom every work is her cup of tea, 

I even get some intuitions!
Which helps me to set up new Resolutions.

And at last... 
I come to some conclusions! 
That motivates me ahead for future confessions.  Talking to self heals a lot!!! ❤️

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge
#whenmypenspeaks #inspiration #talkingtomyself
#confessions

Mrunalini Velankar

a new day, a new horizon,
a new inspiration and a new me,
the heart soars and leaps,
what is the reason, oh what is the reason? #talkingtomyself, #qbaba, #anewday, #newbeginnings, #myquote

Shalini Sinha

Me to Myself:

Mai insaan achi hun.
Bas galat logon se mulaqatein aur milna ho jata hai.
 Simply A Conversation!
#yourquotebaba 
#yourstoryyourway 
#lifelessons 
#yqdidichallenge 
#meminemyself 
#talkingtomyself

Karan Agarwal

I know you ain't thinking straight
All those dreams you wanted really bad
All those dreams now seems really bad
Just take a break
And accept that
It's your life and you must give yourself another take।।।।।।।। #motivation #yqbaba #talkingtomyself

Teen patti Tricks

Milan Vishnoi

It is better to talk about your vulnerabilities,fears and the things bothering you to yourself or to your trusted ones than to remain quiet from outside and letting those things burn you from inside. Because you never know how much harm thoss inner conflicts can do to you.
Moreover, it takes courage to speak out about your fears and vulnerabilities. What's cowardly is not having the courage to talk about those things. #introspection #selfreflection  #talkingtomyself #deep #yqbaba #conversation #discussion

Sambhrant Chaubey

Have you ever talked with one more person inside you? Yes, another version of you, the true best friend of yours! If not, try once and you will fall in love with them❤ #me #words #talkingtomyself #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yq #yqquotes

read more
Finally, I've started talking to myself before going to sleep.

He is a damn good person, gives me the best advices, loves to talk with me before I doze off, shares every feeling with me concluding whether it was right or not. I am amazed, he is never sad and wants me to be happy too. He is such a true friend to me that I love him more than anything, anybody. He is so calm that I have become a fan of him. I am in love with his words so much that I can't sleep before talking to him.

Yes, there is another version of me dwelling inside me, the best person I'll ever meet. Have you ever talked with one more person inside you? Yes, another version of you, the true best friend of yours! If not, try once and you will fall in love with them❤ #me #words #talkingtomyself #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yq #yqquotes

Author kunal

सब नजदीक से हो कर गुजर जाएगा  इक दिन 
तुम्हारे अलावा कुछ ना रह जाएगा पास तुम्हारे इक दिन 

मलाल कर कब तलक बिताओगे उम्र युहीं
वो देख फ़क़ीर राजा बन उलझें बाल सँवार लेगा इक दिन

पाक मुहब्बत की  ज़ुबां खामोश रहती नहीं ज्यादा दिन
वो तुझे याद कर प्यार से पुकारा करेगी जरूर इक दिन 

सब कुछ राख हो अब किसको  तलाशता रहता यूँ रातभर
तेरे ख्वाब मुक्कमल होते वो साबुत नजर आयेगी इक दिन 

कुछ वक़्त के लिए ही है ये आँसू ये ख़ामोशी ये दर्द सारे हिज्र के
उकता कर तुम खुद मुस्कुरा पड़ोगे बेहिसाब इक दिन 

पन्ने पलट पढ़ते हो तुम भी खूब मेरे अशआर, कामिल