Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendgotdumped Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendgotdumped Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, birthday status videos for friend with cinema songs 0, angry with best friend status, a special birthday message to my best friend, new year shayri in hindi for best friend 0,

• 15 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, tell us about your friend who got dumped so many times. #Collab #friendgotdumped Here's my try: My friend got dumped so many times that nowadays he could sniff the dump yard from a long distance. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
she stays forever in the dumping ground and we gotta go there to meet her. What a pain! 🤦‍♀️ Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, tell us about your friend who got dumped so many times. #collab #friendgotdumped

Here's my try: My friend got dumped so many times that nowadays he could sniff the dump yard from a long distance. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, tell us about your friend who got dumped so many times. #Collab #friendgotdumped Here's my try: My friend got dumped so many times that nowadays he could sniff the dump yard from a long distance. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when asked about the location of the dumpyard in our locality, we point out his home.  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, tell us about your friend who got dumped so many times. #collab #friendgotdumped

Here's my try: My friend got dumped so many times that nowadays he could sniff the dump yard from a long distance. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
whenever someone asks after him, we reply with a giggle:
"Aww! He's down in the dumps" Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Vivek Kumar

Mera ek yar 
Jo hai bekrar
Usko bhi chahiye ek ladki
Jo usse kre payr
Wo bhi besumar😂 #friendgotdumped #friendship #friendshipday #friendshipgoals

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
he started calling himself  "Dumbo"😎 Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
even the PM hasn't fibbed those many times.  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
she has been nicknamed 'love filled dumpster". Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

Finally people got tired of Dumping him.

He had developed immunity  at last....

He has become Notorious..  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

He has master's degree in the
"Art of Dumping "

He is running a Tutorial successfully..

Next week he is opening its 100th

Branch in Y Q Gated Community!  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Ashu

read more
the rose he gave was always dumped in the dustbin.
🤐 Welcome to the day 4 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification