Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gripoftime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gripoftime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about get a grip meaning, how to apply grip hair serum, grip meaning in hindi, ohsnap phone grip india, grip strength meter 10,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Swapnil Moon

I lose the grip of time when I fall from same cliff on which I have never given up. Just for the moment when I fall I put that pause on time, everything took that pause but there's nothing could save me. Either this way Or that way. #gripoftime #fillintheblank #yqbaba #yqquotes #nopause #flowwithtime #tryagain #nevergiveup

Shivangi

I lose the grip of time when i lose myself trying to hold on someone who doesn't care about losing me. #gripoftime #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqquotes #napowrimo18 #ypowrimo

sanjana

I lose the grip of time ...
when you hover around my mind.  #yqbaba #yqquotes #gripoftime

Snigdha Agrawal

I lose the grip of time when I travel
to distant lands, crossing time zones,
all in my mind.
 #gripoftime #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #yopowrimo18

Roohi Bhargava

I lose the grip of time, when I think about you, but I know you can't be mine.  #gripoftime #yqbaba

Trinayana Roy

I lose the grip on time when I am engrossed inside the pages of a novel...At times the story leaves an indelible impression upon my mind and I keep pondering on it long after I have turned the last page... #YQBaba #YQDiary #trinayana #scribbles #gripoftime

Ankit

I lose the grip of time knowing the unworthy consequences of life events, when there is importance of pressure tactics in living a successful life. #yqbaba #gripoftime #yqdidi #yqchallange

Sunil Solanki

I lost the grip of time when I was distracted towards my wants and greeds #yqbaba  #gripoftime #sssdaires #yqenglish #khayal #character #life #lifequotes

Ekta Pathak

I lost the grip of time.......when I lost my priorities....... #gripoftime#
#YQbaba

Hoori Nadir

I lose the grip of time when I blink.
 #yqbaba #gripoftime #wordoftheday #challengecompleted
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification