Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstweekendwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstweekendwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reuniting with first love quotes, gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love quotes and sayings for him, first love and second love quotes, love shayari fir mohabbat ke naam,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
People really feel like a working day 
Because they are used to work from home 
In the nearby days...  Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Fairy Lights

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #coronavirus #lockdown life

read more
I don't want to just hit the bed 
And let go the rest
It's the first weekend when
Instead of being Lazy 
I want to go Crazy.  Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #coronavirus #lockdown #life

Sita Prasad

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't need to take a break,
Or plan it differently to start again on Monday.

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would be spending like rest of the week, 
With no difference in week days...  Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
only the street lights are glazing brightly  Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
rest mode is the need of the hour
 Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

insightful_ink

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
I wanna login to my office PC, sipping tasteless  coffee of boring coffee machine. Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I intend to do household chores
long neglected...sweeping, mopping, dusting...achew!! Thankful for the disposable masks. Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
 we could not get out of the house. This is the first weekend when we could not meet our loved ones. Because we are wishing each other to be healthy by staying home just wherever we are.

Stay at home and be safe. Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writersofinstagram #Nightmare thoughts

read more
Nightmares will be in days.  Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writersofinstagram #nightmare #thoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification