Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meetingafterlongtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meetingafterlongtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love your handshake meeting my father, love and other drugs quotes you meet thousands, poems about meeting someone and falling in love, meet you or meet with you 10, love meeting quotes,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I remember the old me...  What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Pankaj Parwani

Gourav Kumar Gupta

Ek baar phir tujhse milunga... 
Khamoshi se tere paas baithunga...
Tu Khamoshi se Kehna main sununga...
                         ❤❤❤❤
 #love #lovequotes #meetingafterlongtime #khamoshi #listentoyourheart

Hemlata Pandey

We met after 3 years at the same place,
As as usual he always reach before time, 
This time, his happiness was not only in his smile,
His eyes shine bright and speaks a lot,
That's how we met again.  #happiness #meetingafterlongtime #journeyoflife #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts

Atishay jain

What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish you to see you for a while
Grab you in my arms
Take you to places we have been
And be nostalgic together!! What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

बड़ी मुश्किल भरी है ये घड़ी आयी
बरसो बाद तुझसे मिल क्यू आंख भर अाई.. #meetingafterlongtime #surprize #oldmemories #yqbaba #yqdidi

CM Chaitanyaa

जो आ ही गई हूँ इस राह पर मैं ज़रूर कोई तो बात है,
सहमी हुई इस शाम से शायद होने वाली मुलाक़ात है। १८.०५
#yqdidi #yqhindi #2liner #evening #way #meetingafterlongtime

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
I feel so glad that I 've seen you again...  What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelinggone #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
My feeling would not be same..
U r just a stranger to me. 

What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelinggone #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Abid

What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #IDontWantToSeeYouAgain #youhurtme #i’mscaredforlife Collaborating with jessie Lim

read more
Meeting you would be such a joy,

Definitely a moment to enjoy,
After all the talks and solaces, 
Finally we'll get to know many places. 

What would you do or say to someone whom you like but are meeting after a long time. Collab on #meetingafterlongtime #YourQuoteAndMine
#IDontWantToSeeYouAgain
#youhurtme
#I’mscaredforlife
Collaborating with jessie Lim
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification