Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefirstcall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefirstcall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gifts to say i love you for the first time, i love you from the first sight, i love you at the first sight, love you from the first sight chinese drama, love you from the first sight,

• 40 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Nalini Rupam

Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my counsin calling to ask “You woke up early today!? Sorry I did not hear your call😛.”
with such a sweet voice that you can’t even get angry at her.😕 Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #myparodies #thefirstcall #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No one nowadays 😔

Nobody calls me....
Please call 
I promise not to save your numbers.  Good morning. Whose call begins your day? 
#myparodies 
#thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #mydadmyworld

read more
my first love, 
whom I have adored since birth,
My old Man...
 Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#mydadmyworld

Anonymous

My lovely grandma's blessings had made all my day😍😊. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
nobody. But today there was a special call. It was my loving grandma called me to go near her. When I wished her she told "Bhalare tha" (Be well) in a very happy voice. I was very glad to listen that two words. I told her "Please come grandma, tell uncle to drop you here on his way". She told confidently "Don't worry dear, after lockdown I will be soon near you, Don't worry. " These loving words made my whole day lucky. 
Her blessings encouraged me to share these feelings of mine to you all beautiful hearts...  My lovely grandma's blessings had made all my day😍😊. 
Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Father
   always careful about his kids
although He might know I'm fine but the nerves of Soul always keep our parents conscious! Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
My business partner. After that call our daily strategies are ready... Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
the Apartment Security saying 
my milkman was on his way.  Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
my mom's house 
And it's like a blessing 
that she still cares ...  Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
When the first rays of the sun barge into your room,
And you get to see the tiny dewdrops on flowers that bloom.
You know the day is fresh and new,
Giving you all that is for that day due.
Savour in the freshness of the morning,
Else it may not be much time before you get longing.
Good Morning
 Good morning. Whose call begins your day? #thefirstcall #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
May you wake up to the sweet sound of the chirping birds,
May the morning sweet and fresh breeze hit your ears. 
May you have someone you love, serve you morning tea. 
May dreams come true, 
and may nightmares stay under the bed sheet underneath
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification