Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best before1947 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best before1947 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem befor i fell in love, love quotes before sleep, thinking of you before i go to sleep quotes, history of jammu and kashmir before 1947 in hindi, questions to ask a girl before marriage,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will be narrating the past freedom fighting stories to my grand children.  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

#before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Bababravestronginspire

read more
I do not know how i would have coped... 
As i am neither strong like those Indians... 
Nor am i brave enough like them.. 
They do inspire me a lot...
But yet here i am sitting and still crying for my every small loss.. 
  #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#brave#strong#inspire

Bizz_are_ Soul

If I were born before 1947, I would have fulfilled my dream to meet Satyajit Ray and Saradindu Bandyopadhyay As Byomkesh and Feluda-my favorite sleuths...I would have taken class from them to be a better writer.... #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
I may not be an engineer,
but a writer
and would have met
Saradindu Bandyopadhyay
and 
Satyajit Ray,
my favorites.... If I were born before 1947, 
I would have fulfilled my dream to meet Satyajit Ray and Saradindu Bandyopadhyay
As Byomkesh and Feluda-my favorite sleuths...I would have taken class from them to be a better writer....
 #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba #yourquotes

Madhu Jain

If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have been  a freedom fighter  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aswartha Lakshmi Mitta

read more

తప్పక స్వాతంత్ర్యము పోరాటంలో
పాల్గొని "నేను సైతం" దేశ సేవలో
నా వంతు కర్తవ్యం చేసే దాన్ని.  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

If I were born before 1947, I would be still writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have witnessed the exodus
of peoples, fleeing from a partitioned
nation, leaving behind all their possessions, to start from scratch in
total submission. If I were born before 1947, I would be still writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

ಆಗಂತುಕ

read more
I was a warrior for the independence of our motherland, I offered the blood of the British to our motherland, and I was fortunate enough to see all the freedom fighters if I was born at that time.🆚 If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
I would be giving advice  about how  we would  handle  in the situation without any  worriness. If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Amit Jotwani

read more

I would not
take my freedom
for granted.

The bars
of the cage
leave imprints
on the mind.  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqvinayvinayak

read more
it would have been nice.

I DON'T like modern world.

Being an old SOUL tears me apart. One aspect of me trying to be like the other aspect. REAL inner conflict I keep floating in. If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqvinayvinayak
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification