Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meetsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meetsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and other drugs quotes you meet thousands, meet you or meet with you 10, short meet up with friends, shayari for alumni meet in hindi, shayari on alumni meet in hindi,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

सानू

I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
give me enough peace to fight with the every problem.. I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #collab and share who are you looking forward to meet.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will discover me in a new way. I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet. love life #understanding #simile #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can hear my silence,
Who can read my eyes 
Reflecting million answers,
One who not only points out my mistakes;
But also rectifies it with proper understanding,
The one who can wipe out my 
Invisible tears behind a smile
Hiding daily problems,
Yet to meet someone
To whom
I owe all the similes 
My heart echoes each time. I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet. 
#love #life #understanding #simile #yqbaba
#YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Could break through the walls I built around myself or patiently wait till I let him in I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
can see my soul beyond my physical body and restless mind. I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

#meetsomeone #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babaflauntingflaws

read more
who will not only accept the... Good in me, 
but also cherish ....the Flaws in me... #meetsomeone #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#flauntingflaws

Prabhjot PJSG

Osho Jain

read more
Would accept me like the way I am...
Not like the way others think what I am...
 I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet.  #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Hope #gifted #Feel #yqkanmani

read more
Hopefully make me
To feel more gifted!!!  I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #hope #gifted #feel #yqkanmani

Madhu Jain

read more
who can heal me and make me free from my fears I'm yet to #meetsomeone who takes time before responding. #Collab and share who are you looking forward to meet.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification