Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owfree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owfree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Ashok Mangal

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfree #aboutme #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I reduce my desires 
I enjoy in what I have
I respect all thoughts
I can medidate peacelly
I thank God for all he blessed  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfree #aboutme

#yqow #empoweringwomen   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfree #aboutme #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have no monetary debts and I have the solace of having discharged my duties to the best..  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Satish Chandra

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfree #aboutme #SattyMuses #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
my heart has answers
to all the questions
that my mind has. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#sattymuses

Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I am truly free when I don't  have baggage of weighty  thoughts on my mind and soul.. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Anuj Jain

read more
the entire biodiversity is assured of freedom from fear of harm from anyone.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Nitesh Prajapati

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfree #aboutme #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

read more
I forget my last and be happy in the present.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#yqdidi

Megha Lakhani

read more
When you will all mine or I will be truly left by you  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Varadhan P M

read more

People around  understand me

fully and appreciate my work.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Varadhan P M

read more

my mind is free.

Free from duties and responsibilities.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Shivi Rajput

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owfree #aboutme #yqow #empoweringwomen Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts

read more
I can free myself from the fear through
Which I often make mistakes. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#yqow #empoweringwomen
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification