Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best huggingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best huggingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cute couples in love hugging with quotes, love couple hug with quotes, love kiss & hug images with quotes, hugging images with love quotes, romantic love shayari for bf to hug tightly,

• 39 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Sen

lata parmar

राहत और चाहत में बस फर्क इतना है,
राहत बस तुमसे है,
और चाहत बस तुम्हारी है।
❣️

©lata parmar #pyaar_mohabbat #tum_aur_mai #Love❤forever #huggingyou

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 12 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does hugging someone feel like? #huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love being redefined in the comfort of your arms Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. What does hugging someone feel like? #huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 12 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does hugging someone feel like? #huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Love
Hugging you is like
Something I have not known 
The teddy hugs of my sibling
The warm hug of my mom, dad
The zesty hug of my room mate
All I have known
But hugging you is different, 
Makes me blush, suffuses my being 
With the aroma of thousand roses.!!!  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. What does hugging someone feel like? #huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 12 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does hugging someone feel like? #huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Entering into world of peace
No matter what
I am going through  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. What does hugging someone feel like? #huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
reaching the ultimate
stage of happiness Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

Bhaiyu love you alot... I promise a day will come when you will proudly hug me and say that's like my deedu!! And that would be one of the most beautiful day of my life..! #bhaiyu_deedu #BFAM #huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Healing my scars..
Feeling loved..
Feeling protected...

Your arms make me become stronger and motivate me to do something you could proudly say and smile!

Love you alot Bhaiyu ❤️ Bhaiyu love you alot...
I promise a day will come when you will proudly hug me and say that's like my deedu!!
And that would be one of the most beautiful day of my life..!
#Bhaiyu_deedu
#BFAM

#huggingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
My heart connecting with your one,
My forehead touching your one,
My nose hitting your one,
My lips kissing your one.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Sona Barnwal

उसके लंबे होने से भी एक नाता है मेरा 
उसके गले लगाने से उसकी धड़कने सुनाई देती है #ourstory , #ourbond #lovefeelings , #alwaystogether , #huggingyou , #lovingyou

Poonam Suyal

read more
Heavens reached, nothing else required  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification