Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idontknowphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idontknowphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70, ntk 92899,

• 22 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Baby : mumma, why does dad call you 'baby'? 🤭 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't know
(Phrase) 

Do you feel YourQuote will reach the target of 30000/- premium members? 🤔 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
YQ baba? Oh! is he harsh or is he somebody else? er. 🤔 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Expectations #hurt

read more
A lot to speak but very little expectation of being heard.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #expectations #hurt

Gita Khanna

read more
Does he love me, I asked myself.. the heart drew a blank.. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

Aahaan

read more
Her friends - We know you like him
She - phrase.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

Anuj Jain

read more
Why are you always asking silly questions?  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

Anuj Jain

read more
Well let's see, I guess, hmmm, maybe, it is a possibility.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

Shreya Choudhary

well, I don't know what I want to do. I am too lazy to go out and too bored for staying in.😂 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #confused life #joke #Happiness

read more
When someone asks me to choose between going out and staying in! well, I don't know what I want to do. I am too lazy to go out and too bored for staying in.😂
Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

#confused #life #joke #happiness

Wallflower Wallflower

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#,your quote baba

read more
ANYTHING about my Kashmiri pals..!!
They are not there on yq ...
From two days ...!!
Why !!?? I don't know..? Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#,your quote baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification