Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nostarsinthesky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nostarsinthesky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nos side effects drug 10, nos logo 10, nos auto parts 10, nos launcher 10, tomados de la mano nunca nos veran,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Eva Paul

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada love poetry #poetrybyeva

read more
Only awaiting hope , 
reflects through the eyes of lonely soul ,
in disguise ...
Talks about the story of emptiness , 
the void misses the beauty ...
Sky regrets ;
the whole universe 
in search of stars ;
recites poem 
sounds the tale
Of never-ending love
Like a magic 
Like a novel ...

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #love #poetry #poetrybyeva

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I pick 'em stars from my eyes to brighten the sky and wish upon a falling star to let more stars rise and flood the sky. 
When there are no stars in the sky, I take darkness for a ride and search for stars in my life's sky. 
I wish to become a star and light up the night sky.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel to fire some fireworks up to the sky to
wake all sleepy stars in the night. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
 you can't see clear sky.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

SHAYAARIDILSE

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Begum Habiba Sultana

read more
Might be they are busy to decorate themselves to join your celebration ! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Begum Habiba Sultana

Varadhan P M

read more

It's like a plain Saree without any

Special Design...

Only a few might like it....  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
The sky looks like a blank canvas,
Where my mind,
Paints its imaginations.
That it loves,
But  what never happens. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel bad.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
The sky will turn black an empty one and its beauty will seem less. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

read more
I imagine I am one !  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nostarsinthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
#arunawrites #ripplesnreflections
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification