Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2waystowinheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2waystowinheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2wards polymer clay coupon code, 2wards training solutions, 2wards driving, 2wards polymer clay, 2wards geraldton,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 2 ways to win your heart. #aboutme #2waystowinheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Communication should be implemented 
Give the Respect  that I deserve Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Collab and list out the 2 ways to win your heart. #aboutme #2waystowinheart
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 2 ways to win your heart. #aboutme #2waystowinheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Open your heart
Allow my heart to walk inside it Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

sai kiranmai

read more
1.  Figure it out by yourself. 
2.  Follow point 1.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Firstly be  what you are ,don't change yourself for appreciation or approval.
Secondly you must be good  from your soul and heart, just reveal your inner world,💕💕❣️🥰❤️❤️by your karma,and not by the words only.🤲🙏🙏😊😊☺️
 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Be YOU 
Be respect to my privacy whatever i informed you Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I'm a simple person without airs and graces and as such simplicity in others is also sought. 
Persons who are honest and simple by heart and don't try to pose what they are not, endear themselves to me. 
Innocence is another trait that can win over me. 

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

Attention always remained the last priority for me. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Collab and list out the 2 ways to win your heart. #aboutme #2waystowinheart #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
1. Speak your heart out in any circumstance.

2. Be impartial.

Attention always remained the last priority for me.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Passes through my stomach Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Efficiency

Elegancy  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Pleasing personality

Pleasant behaviour

These not only please me but everyone!  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification