Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3WorldChanges Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3WorldChanges Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world love music, if you want to change the world change yourself quote, this world you have made is a beautiful place lyrics, changes i want to see in the world, i alone cannot change the world quote mother teresa,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We might have changed our ways because of the society but do you know each of us hold the power to change a little the world too. People join when you start a movement. For instance, we at YourQuote managed to change the world a little by making people write everyday without ever having a dearth of ideas. What changes do you wish the world to see? Write with #3WorldChanges. #mydream #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor

read more
Judging people based on rumours
Bullying souls just for one's own interest
Saying everyone is equal but treating everyone differently,ignoring them and trying to dominate... Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We might have changed our ways because of the society but do you know each of us hold the power to change a little the world too. People join when you start a movement. For instance, we at YourQuote managed to change the world a little by making people write everyday without ever having a dearth of ideas. What changes do you wish the world to see?

Write with #3WorldChanges. #mydream  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collabor

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We might have changed our ways because of the society but do you know each of us hold the power to change a little the world too. People join when you start a movement. For instance, we at YourQuote managed to change the world a little by making people write everyday without ever having a dearth of ideas. What changes do you wish the world to see? Write with #3WorldChanges. #mydream #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor

read more
More Health awareness 

More Financial awareness 

Fix smiling face everywhere  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We might have changed our ways because of the society but do you know each of us hold the power to change a little the world too. People join when you start a movement. For instance, we at YourQuote managed to change the world a little by making people write everyday without ever having a dearth of ideas. What changes do you wish the world to see?

Collabor

Kushika Goyal

read more
∆ MYSELF
∆ OTHER PEOPLE
∆ FUTURE Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor

Kushika Goyal

read more
•Poor mindset
•Selfishness
•Criticism
 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Don't let yourself be controlled by three things. 
1) people's criticism
2) endless money (means no poverty) 
3) past experience
(means bad conditions of human being) 
True life is lived when tiny
Changes occur.  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor

Barsha Maji

read more
 1. The people of the society have a disgusting attitude towards the girls.
 2. Limited education within narrow boundaries .
3. Man's indifference towards the protection of the environment. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor

Poonam Suyal

read more
Inequality 
Racism
Greed Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor

Swapnali Debata

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We might have changed our ways because of the society but do you know each of us hold the power to change a little the world too. People join when you start a movement. For instance, we at YourQuote managed to change the world a little by making people write everyday without ever having a dearth of ideas. What changes do you wish the world to see? Write with #3WorldChanges. #mydream #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The judgemental nature of people.
Unnecessarily troubling people by taking the advantage of their weakness.
The deceptive habit of people which they show after receiving profits from some person. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1. Lackadaisical attitude towards  
    protecting the environment
2. Wastage of resources by the
    developed nations
3. Stop hate Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
The gap between the rich and the poor.
The gap between the powerful and the powerless.
The inequality between male  and female Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collabor
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification