Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best marvellousmandakini Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best marvellousmandakini Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the theme of love in andrew marvell poem, marvel quotes about love, marvellous quotes with images, the train of life poem by marv hardin, the garden poem by andrew marvell,

• 22 Followers
  • 109 Stories

akash

marvel trending reel🥵🥵 #Marvel#marvellousmandakini #erotica

read more

Chitra Iyer

💖🌼💖 #divinesid love #iloveyou #marvellousmandakini#ATmoonnightbg2 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The cosmos resonates with 
your laughter n tears
It wants to become one with you.  💖🌼💖 #divinesid #love #iloveyou #marvellousmandakini

✨ #ATmoonnightbg2
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Chitra Iyer

#divinesid #iloveyou #marvellousmandakini #LoveStory Hola Clubbies 🧡🧡🧡 Collab with City Nights Club and add your wonderful words to this beautiful wallpaper. 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #citynightsclub #cnc_hearts

read more
Divinity has blessed us with
love filled hearts that resonate
with the cosmic heartbeat, let 
our souls connect and become 
one with the cosmos.. #divinesid #iloveyou #marvellousmandakini
#lovestory
Hola Clubbies 🧡🧡🧡

Collab with City Nights Club and add your wonderful words to this beautiful wallpaper.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATdiarypicdual • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Adorn this bg with your beautiful words. Feel free to use this bg for a 2-in-1 collab. You may write on one side, and invite your friends to collaborate on the other side.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Inspiration #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #marvellousmandakini

read more
Each day promise to spread
your love filled fragrance and
blossoming of a beautiful
life will happen for sure 🌹 OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATdiarypicdual 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Adorn this bg with your beautiful words. Feel free to use this bg for a 2-in-1 collab. You may write on one side, and invite your friends to collaborate on the other side.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATloveconvo1 • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Add one dialogue/question, and invite your friends to add the other dialogue/answer. (From our #ATcompletetheconvo series) • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #marvellousmandakini

read more
A soulmate is anyone
who connects perfectly
with your soul and I'm
blessed to be connected
with you..soul to soul. OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATloveconvo1 
• A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Add one dialogue/question, and invite your friends to add the other dialogue/answer. 
(From our #ATcompletetheconvo series) 

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4in1life1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 (From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges") Collab in the box of your choice and make your friends collaborate in the rest.✨ Every box contains a topic. Write according to that topic. • It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #marvellousmandakini

read more
When I am blessed with the 
beauty of your soul connect, 
I calmly take the vicissitudes 
of life in my stride and sail
thru' every storm OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4in1life1
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

(From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges") 

Collab in the box of your choice and make your friends collaborate in the rest.✨ Every box contains a topic. Write according to that topic. 

• It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4in1joy • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 4-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨ Write about joy. • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #iloveyou #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #marvellousmandakini

read more
divine love in
action is the 
sight of joyous 
souls in bliss 
dancing with 
the heavenly
Angels. We meet
in true prayer
n meditation
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4in1joy
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 4-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨ Write about joy.

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨

Madhu Jain

❤🌼❤ #divinesid #marvellousmandakini OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbulbsbg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #akki_r

read more
I'm a soul
He is my enlightenment
That's my journey to
path of salvation.

❤🌼❤ #divinesid #marvellousmandakini

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbulbsbg1
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT9in1colourscollab • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 9-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨ • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #soulmate #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #marvellousmandakini

read more
These 8letters are
Not enough to
measure My love
on you, no matter
Will love you till
your skin fade OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT9in1colourscollab • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 9-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4windowcollab • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 4-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨Use the word 'window'. • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #TrueStory #truelove #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #marvellousmandakini

read more
Couldn't
contaminate
And dim that
soul lighting
With pain,
let me bleed
And purify to
come into you OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4windowcollab • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 4-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨Use the word 'window'. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification