Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imisstheoldmewhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imisstheoldmewhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imiss you images, imi ranking in india 10, imi 5.56 ammo 10, imi ammo 20, imis full form,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Silvi Gupta

Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the new me is questioned by people. Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I used to be childlike and carefree Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Iam busy having no idea whats going with my life Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
I see my old pics,soft ,simple and untarnished Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I hold morning tablets in my hands. Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

R Dubey

read more
I was happy with myself  Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I start growing up.
At every stage a new ME is staring at me!  Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am in my happy days. Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
I am sad, evey obstacles in my way which stop me to move forward, I am binding with chains
I think thae past me was free without anything to worry about Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I used to play with myself.  Do you miss the person who you were before? If yes, why? Time to reminisce those days through this collab challenge. :) #remembertowrite #imisstheoldmewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification