Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ineffable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ineffable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ineffable, ham to vah hi pal jise dekh kar tumhari cute si girlfriend sweet smile chhote type shayariyan ine romantic hindi 10 to 11 words, 2 ine shayri 0, two ine urdu shayri 0, all access pass ine,

• 2 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

Depression Patient - Do you even know how it feels?.

I could only reply: I know what the anguish of losing someone is. Whatever we lose, we lose right here. You don't get anything for the second time.

"Nothing"

#Feelingsundefined      #thecharmofunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

His last note: Even in silence there is chaos. 
I've survived more than this silence.

#Feelingsundefined      #thecharmofunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

"I will always guide you home," he'd tell her.

Tonight when the streets were dark and forlorn,

Her lone star in the sky kept his promise.

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

He said “I can’t marry you”

She got upset blamed him and moved on.

After so many years of loneliness she lives as a memory in his purse. Fighting with cancer was easy than fighting with her.

Some Stories Never Ends!!!!!

#Feelingsundefined      #thecharmofunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

25 years of his life, He kept worrying about how much taller he was than all the boys.

However, it took him 2 seconds to fall in love with a girl in a wheelchair.

#Feelinsndefined        #thecharmofunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification