Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knoweachother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knoweachother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about didnt kno when i fell i love with u poem, i need to know can you love me again, just to let you know i love you quotes, how to know you love someone, you are the moon of my life that is all i know quote,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Pen of a Soul

I can understand that it is very hard time even decide and taken a step forward. For every girl it takes time to understand a person and take that forward. I respect that feeling and will be waiting for your nod and staying open and blessed to see you.. #justtalk #knoweachother #Thinkingbrain #takinginitiative #penofasoul #nojolife #nojo #no_expectations #Love

read more
Can you just talk , When you take some time from your hectic schedule,
When you think we should sit to know each other to fuel,
When you are done thinking who should take a move,
When you are done finding the reality to groove,
When you are free of having a hidden sight,
When you need someone to make you mood light,
When you think it is hard to stay apart,
When you think about the feeling of sorrow & darts,
When you are ready to assemble the scars in your heart...

©Vikash Bakshi (Pen of a Soul) I can understand that it is very hard time even decide and taken a step forward. For every girl it takes time to understand a person and take that forward. I respect that feeling and will be waiting for your nod and staying open and blessed to see you.. #justtalk #knoweachother #Thinkingbrain #takinginitiative #penofasoul #nojolife #nojo #no_expectations

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification