Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best endwaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best endwaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari to end love relationship in hindi, end of the love story, begin with the end in mind quotes, how to end a sentence with quotation marks, love story end quotes,

• 41 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Tonight, talk about the end. #endwaslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Hush of early dawn
That came as a downfall
Many misunderstandings
With many questions
Remained unanswered
That compelled to part our ways Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Tonight, talk about the end. #endwaslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Tonight, talk about the end. #endwaslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A new story startup
With no remnants of memories
But with virtues and sins 
Of previous chapter
That continues to end and restart. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Funambulism or tight rope walking.. thrilling as long as we got the respect and response from each other, later as interest began to wane, it appeared almost dangerous to carry on.. spelling the end. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
इक रोशनी "अंधियारे" के बाद... Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
A bubble in water 
It just comes ND says hi
At last fades away..... Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Osho Jain

read more
No... I can never imagine an aimless end.
End is the reality but I can't accept it without satisfaction...
Whole life is lived with unsatisfied thirst to accomplish goals,
But I want this end to be with satisfaction...
Because end doesn't give u chance to do it again.
End with regret is never acceptable and our ghost of keeping regrets won't be freed out of this world.  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Abhishek Latta

read more
Iceberg Calving... Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Neerja

(Quote497) Welcome to the day 25 dec #YoSimWriMo. Tonight, talk about the end. #endwaslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fifty shades of Grey (Quote497)
Welcome to the day 25 dec #YoSimWriMo. Tonight, talk about the end. #endwaslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that movie
having a sad ending
but a sequence to release soon
unlike ours
without any assurance
to meet sooner or later...  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
an open ended story
you can always return
and I won't question
I won't question you
or the reason of your going
and you can blame me
for my ego too.
Our end need not be 
like the way it happened. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification