Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nostarsvisible Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nostarsvisible Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nos side effects drug 10, nos logo 10, nos auto parts 10, nos launcher 10, tomados de la mano nunca nos veran,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

twisha ray

Uvarani jaganathan

Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be a person to endorse that darkness loaded sky... Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Become the star and light up the desolate sky.
Note how the entire sky warms up to you
How the moon smiles in your presence and 
how other sleeping stars desire to awaken.
When there are no stars visible,
Just become one. Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?   #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Let's become the moon...
It is with spots but it is the one in the sky to withstand with the glittering stars.
Chand me bhi daag hai, phir me to hu hi kon...
Let's proud to have flaws... 
Nazar nhi lagti🌻😉
A very gm 🌄
 Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Lizanovia M. Hadi

read more
I see your smile in the moon, glowing in 
the dark of my night. And said,
"You are not alone" Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?   #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
I open the earlier shutted door of my hardened Heart and enjoy some glimpses of you. Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Only the moon protects the sky... Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?   #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
don't loose hope...the darkness isn't enough then to make them shine... Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindastarquote #latenightquotes #nostarsvisible? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The moon is only shade of sparkling light
We could get to see at that part of the night
Stars are not visible all the time
They twinkle at the right time together with the moonshine
Stars are like millions of spark held high in the sky
They always give a pleasant feel to my eye #mykindastarquote
#latenightquotes #nostarsvisible?   #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
It seems to like a house without light. Time for #latenightquotes. What do you see when there are #nostarsvisible?   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification