Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dissatisfactionin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dissatisfactionin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dissatisfaction with the practices of the church, dissatisfaction with the treaty of versailles, love dis song, quotes on dissatisfaction in life, quotes to diss your ex,

• 17 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
made every effort  in business field 
but resulted in exasperation Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Inthira Shini

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't draw 
the perfect Circle 
without help of compass. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
In verge of getting dissatisfaction we never try to improve . Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

Afrin Jahan

read more
Dissatisfaction is the inferiority of an ungrateful person  towards Almighty.. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

Anuj Jain

read more
99's excellent but how did you miss that 1 percent.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

Megha Lakhani

read more
You don't understand though I love you more than anyone  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

Chidanand Mayachari

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Whom shold I tell? about what this rain has ruined. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

Disappearance of contentment

Appearance of Greed

Leading towards insufficiency finally Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Watching The Best Efforts Going Astray And Vanish Into Nothingness. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

The Dream Doodler

Kbye. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
getting a better approach to define the word, after deadline.  Kbye.

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin10words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification