Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wearingamaskislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wearingamaskislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what kind of sweater to wear with kurtis, what to wear with a choker, how to wear a strapless dress with big bust, how to wear shorts with dark knees, tops to wear with long skirts online 10,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Today, tell us about what's it like to wear a mask. #wearingamaskislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Laughter getting choked in the throat

Love being restricted to flow from an aching heart and getting congealed in the arteries

Sobs forcibly held back, rising to the head, thereby giving it a terrible ache and finally

Pain aching to cry with pain, yet aching more for holding back the pain.  Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Today, tell us about what's it like to wear a mask. #wearingamaskislike #simile
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr Anapu

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Today, tell us about what's it like to wear a mask. #wearingamaskislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wearing bullet proof jacket
Protection from unknown disease Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Masking the mask we are generally wearing to mask our feelings..  Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shivani Abbaraju

Still feel exposed? Double mask(extra padding) Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Today, tell us about what's it like to wear a mask. #wearingamaskislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wearing a bra.
Never sure if it really supports.
Wearing it more because of others.
Saves you from weird stares.
Others point out if not worn properly.
And lastly the relief when taken off! Still feel exposed? Double mask(extra padding)

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shivani Abbaraju

Still feel exposed? Double mask(extra padding) Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Today, tell us about what's it like to wear a mask. #wearingamaskislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wearing a bra.
Never sure if it really supports.
Wearing it more because of others.
Saves you from weird stares.
Others point out if not worn properly.
And lastly the relief when taken off! Still feel exposed? Double mask(extra padding)

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Stopping at red signal on a road. If you don't you will be fined(either by law or by your actions) Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
disdain restrained. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

hiding our real identity of one's inner personality.
We already have a self not exhibited
at all times 😃
Every one has two selfs.. one bad another good. The bad one is safely hidden ☺️
Then why do we need another 5 layer
Mask ??!  Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Nishtha Goswami

#YoSimWriMo YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. #wearingamaskislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine #musings #mask #expressions #words Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
suppressing the words, 
the breaths, 
and the expressions.  #YoSimWriMo 
YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.
#wearingamaskislike #simile
#YourQuoteAndMine #musings #mask #expressions #words

Trinayana Roy

#wearingamaskislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
hiding your emotions behind a veil, away from the prying eyes. There is a sense of freedom as you don't need to fake your feelings.  #wearingamaskislike #simile
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification